1979 RUF BTR Porsche 930 Turbo - SOLD!
RUF Automobile UK is very pleased to offer for sale on behalf of the current owner this early left hand drive RUF BTR with a 3.3 Turbo engine which is believed to be one of between 70 and 80 examples bearing a Porsche VIN (there are a further 20-30 cars with RUF’s factory ‘W09’ VIN).
First registered in 1979 and showing 147234 kms on the odometer, this Porsche 911 930 Turbo was significantly upgraded to BTR spec (estimated 1985) using original RUF parts. The plaque on the glovebox indicates the conversion was completed by the authorised Japanese RUF importer, Ishida Engineering. The RUF factory in Pfaffenhausen, Germany, has supplied a recent letter confirming the originality of all RUF parts and modifications.
BTR Modifications as follows:-
• RUF 5 speed gearbox
• RUF single-piece forged Speedline alloy wheels, sized 9×17 and 10×17
• RUF Twin double tailpipes exhaust muffler
• RUF Turbo Boost Control
• RUF Turbo body kit: deeper bumpers front and rear, and thicker-set side skirts,
• RUF badged engine lid
• RUF DTM grafted racing wing mirrors
• RUF embossed steering wheel
• RUF badged instrument cluster, with turbo boost gauges
• RUF embossed gear lever
• RUF floor carpets
• Ishida Engineering / RUF plaque on the glovebox
• Original RUF specified Recaro racing bucket seats with harnesses
Presented in its original Grand Prix White, this purposeful looking BTR is now registered in the UK and all duties and taxes have been paid. Consistent with almost all historic cars from Japan, there is no service history but the current UK based owner has obtained a Porsche Certificate of Authenticity, a Porsche Letter of Origin and a factory signed letter from RUF, confirming the originality of all RUF parts and modifications.
Price On Request.
For further details of this very rare RUF upgraded 911 930 Turbo please email us at email@example.com or telephone us on 01892 506911.