Air Conditioning kit for Classic 911 (full kit)
The Electrocooler electric air conditioning installation for Porsche 911 is a complete update to the air conditioning and ventilation system for the Porsche 911 models 1974 to 1989.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Full product information below
The Electrocooler electric air conditioning installation for Porsche 911 is a complete update to the air conditioning and ventilation for the Porsche 911 models 1974 to 1989.
The kit is a total redesign of the 911 A/C system, with additional improvements to the fresh air blower unit and warm air distribution. It transforms the experience of travelling in an older Porsche 911. This is a complete AC system redesign for air cooled 911s.
- All Electric. All modern components
- Weighs around 30 lbs (14 kg)
- Fits in front luggage bay
- Lightweight narrow hose set weighing under 4lbs (1.5kg).
- Easy Install. Non-damaging bolt-in installation.
- Clutter Free. Uses the standard fresh air vents to deliver cool air.
- Simple to Use. Control by a single ‘smart button’.
- Modern double cage blower with integrated evaporator.
- Energy Efficient. Uses less than 1 HP of engine power.
- Kits available to fit 911s from 1965 to 1989 (please check for fitment before purchase).
The Classic Retrofit electronic air-conditioning system can also be supplied and fitted by our approved installer for a total price of £6250 including VAT. Please select relevant option when ordering above.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery